Do you know what GB WhatsApp media is? It refers to any type of file or message exchanged through the GB WhatsApp messaging platform. This includes photos, videos, voice messages, files, stickers, and GIFs.
By default, when someone sends you media on GB WhatsApp, it is automatically saved to your phone’s gallery or camera roll. However, this automatic saving can consume your device’s memory. Fortunately, you can adjust the settings to prevent media from being saved automatically.
Here’s how you can set it up in GB WhatsApp to avoid saving media files to your phone:
- Open GB WhatsApp and tap on the three-dot icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap on “Settings” and then select “Chats.”
- Scroll down and locate the “Media visibility” option.
- Uncheck the button next to “Show media in gallery.”
- Open GB WhatsApp and tap on the “Settings” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Chat” and turn off the “Save to Camera Roll” toggle switch.
By following these steps, you can prevent media files from being automatically saved to your phone, freeing up valuable storage space.
If you want to stop saving media for a specific individual chat or group in GB WhatsApp, you can follow these steps:
- Open the personal chat or group that you want to modify.
- Click on the More option (represented by three dots) and then select View contact or group information. Alternatively, you can tap on the contact’s name or the group’s subject.
- Tap on Media Visibility and then select No.
- Finally, click OK to confirm the changes.
By following these steps, you can prevent media from being saved automatically for that particular chat or group. This can help reduce the storage burden on your phone.
If you are interested in GB WhatsApp, you can try downloading it. You can find the download link for the latest version of GB WhatsApp APK below.